Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Bow Holders!

Looking for the perfect place to store all your little one's hairbows? You've come to the right place! These bow boards are perfect for mothers with curious toddlers. Standard full length bow holders are in reach of that little one's hands, so if yours is like mine, she pulls all the bows off and I have a mess to clean up! This way they are UP and out of reach so no more bows to pick up!!! These boards are 16x20 in size. This size holds approximately 70-100 bows, depending on the size of the bow. I can get larger and smaller board sizes upon request.


See how many bows this can store???!!! BUY ONE TODAY!

Boards made so far...

Raspberry Pink Toile $22






Lady Bug Love $22




Butterfly Dream $22



Painted Pink $20 (can paint any color of your choice w/ coordinating ribbons)Retro Dots $22 (dots are brown, not black as they appear in the photo) Ribbons coming soon!Brown & Pink Chic $22Vintage Butterfly $22
Pastel Gingham $20


If you don't see something you like, tell me what you want and I am sure I can find something that is perfect!

IDEAS
  • Gingham in your selected color

  • Characters (ex: Dora, Thomas the train, Mickey Mouse)

  • Favorite Sports Team

  • Leopard/Animal print
  • Toile (black, brown, pink)
  • Seasonal
Options are endless! Just shoot me an email me with any questions!

No comments: